Lola Besing Passed Away.

Posted by Posted by RØN™ On Saturday, February 21, 2009

One of the most unfortunate thing has happened to my family, i lost to God my lovely lola Besing, who is now in peace in God's kingdom, i havent got the chance to visit her in the hospital at the province where i grew up til grade 5. i havent seen her for so long, and she wished to see me even in her last hours, but i failed to do so as she wished. Now, with regret ill be going home to my province to give my lola her last rites and see her personally with regret of havent visited her when she was still alive. I'll morn her death without question God, for all of this happening has a reason and i totally respect that even in my sorrow of losing my most beautiful, caring, loving lola Besing. While here at cebu, my mom in surigao where lola Besing is, texted me the sad truth just the other night. at 6:40pm;
"Lola Besing just died", leaving me us sad, but she left with a smile and was at peace.

Lola, i hope "nga ok na ka karon with lord, hope youll guide me go on in this life, and sorry kaayo sa tanan. wala man lang jud nako natuman ang imu gusto makita ka niya ug ako, before ka mupanaw, i love you kaayo lola. thank you jud kaayo sa tanan. ayo2 with lord, nuon mas mahappy jud ka with lord ka karon. I love you so much lola ug pasayloa jud ko. Farewell Lola Besing".

Lola Take care always..we, i specially love you so much. Bless and Guide as all with God.

Related Posts by Categories



Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment


Your Ad Here